This week on That Kat Radio, Shawn Muthraja joined us to talk about how LinnWorks can help a multi-channel merchant.
In segment one, Shawn and Kat talked about:
- Where did LinnWorks come from?
- The Story behind the company.
- What companies does LinnWorks partner with.
In segment two, Shawn and Kat covered more about Linnworks:
- Shawn talked about the plans of Linnworks for small to mid-size eCommerce Sellers.
- Kat and Shawn discussed the kind of sellers Linnworks really meant for.
- Shawn told us about the channels Linnworks support.
- Shawn & Kat discussed the shipping services and companies Linnworks is incorporated with.
- Shawn explained that Linnworks works on Android and IOS and what it means to sellers.
In segment three, Shawn and Kat chatted further about Linnworks services:
- Kat & Shawn discussed how item translation services work and for what channels they are available.
- Shawn explained how Linnworks help synchronize inventories. For example, will it end listings on eBay if the item sells out on Amazon?
- Shawn & Kat talked about creating bundles or sets from your inventory.
- Shawn told us about the kind of reports Linnworks makes available to help sellers be more efficient and profitable.
- Shawn explained the inclusion of Amazon repricer and how it works
For final segment, Shawn and Kat talked about:
- Shawn answered whether Linnworks work for a seller using the Amazon FBA system to fulfill orders.
- Shawn discussed about the price of Linnworks and if there’s any discounts or extended trials for That Kat listeners.
- Shawn told about how the listeners can connect with them online.
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/in/ShawnMuthraja
Twitter – @BleedCommerce1