stco viagra review of related literature and studies research paper go to site viagra side effects on liver http://almadenyoga.com/clinic/el-viagra-es-bueno-para-los-jovenes/65/ buy cheap viagra uk online follow url how write a limerick click esl presentation editor website for school here harvard style papers how do i find my pc ip address thesis ideas for mary shelley frankenstein get link sample cover letter investment banking intern information about yourself what to write food supplements for viagra words to use when writing an essay viagra online hyderabad https://grad.cochise.edu/college/thesis-statement-examples-martin-luther-king-jr/20/ over the counter fertility drugs someone to write my essay assignment help services https://pacificainexile.org/students/homework-helper-biology/10/ go go to link admission essay service https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/andaluz-y-viagra/73/ can you buy levitra at walmart viagra generic http://www.trinitypr.edu/admission/compare-and-contrast-essay-online-classes-vs-traditional/53/ Deep Fakes and AI as a Service
Peggy talks about AI (artificial intelligence) as a service and deep fakes in multiple vertical industries. She says AI is increasingly being used for predictive analytics, which is boosting demand for AI as a service, and the market will generate more than $15 billion worth of value between now and 2024. Further, 2020 could be the year for historical value of AI in multiple industries.
She also discusses:
• AI in medical, automotive, manufacturing, and more.
• The impact of deep fakes—such as on the presidential election.
• Next-gen hacking and how it will evolve on two different fronts.
Building in Resiliency
Peggy and Osman Ozbulut, associate professor, University of Virginia, discuss the importance of resiliency and how it can help reduce failure probabilities and time to recovery. They also converse about how failures of critical infrastructure can impact how businesses carry out operations.
They also discuss:
• Resilient design: aiming for structures to economically return to use after disaster.
• How emerging technologies and advanced materials can help achieve more resilient cities, carry loads, and sense environments.
• How sustainable goals and resiliency goals can sometimes be at odds.
Data: Tying It Altogether
Peggy and Dan Miklovic, founder, Lean Manufacturing Research, discuss the IT and OT convergence and the new reality of the shop floor. They talk about how to use data to structure the supply chain. He also says companies often have plenty of data to make changes in business, but they don’t know where to start.
They also discuss:
• How data can improve the customer experience.
• Why you need good people, processes, technology, and data.
• How to reconfigure business, amid a labor shortage, with things like gamification.