source link https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/1666-not-for-profit-business-plan-template/ follow url enter https://www.cochise.edu/academic/my-dog-does-my-homework-book/32/ runner cover letter template write an essay on role of computer in research enter site what are the limitations of a case study generic viagra cheap free shipping simple thesis statement formula follow url scientific writing services company latex thesis cls cell phones and driving essay custom term paper writing apa format paper outline university essays for sale what effect does viagra have if you dont need it click here creative writing essay rubric https://www.upaya.org/teaching/benefit-of-research-paper/21/ http://www.nationalnewstoday.com/medical/buy-viagra-in-pharmacy/2/ powerpoint presentations samples enter site thesis and research project pay to write management thesis proposal free formal essays go site custom essays websites source site how to add a new email folder on iphone Back to Business with Biometrics
It’s time to get back to business. Peggy explains how tools and technology, like AI (artificial intelligence) and biometrics, are helping us get back to business. She says biometrics could potentially help us in future pandemics.
She also discusses:
• Thermal scanners being used to scan for elevated body temperatures in some Chinese cities at station gates.
• How artificial intelligence and biometrics can monitor temperature in realtime.
• Examples of how companies can expand solution capabilities to address specific needs in this pandemic.
The Secret to Security Today
Uncertainty creates opportunity for the bad guys. Peggy and James Lee, COO, Identity Theft Resource Center, talk about what we should do about our security and privacy today. He says we have shifted the load of how to make information secure from the company to the employee.
They also discuss:
• That not everybody is comfortable with the personal responsibility of security.
• That the tools were not made to protect the volumes of people now using them.
• The cybersecurity teams’ responsibility of keeping thing patched.
Understanding Human Agency
Peggy and Paul Napper, co-author, “The Power of Agency: The 7 Principles to Conquer Obstacles, Make Effective Decisions, & Create a Life on Your Own Terms,” talk about the importance of adapting today. He says things have sped up so much during the past 20-30 years, coupled with current crisis, and we feel overwhelmed, but we need to adapt.
They also discuss:
• What we should be doing today to manage our stress amid the crisis.
• What is human agency and why does it matter today.
• What we have within our own power to become better at handling our life.