public health thesis topics othello tragic hero essay http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/free-business-plan/14/ pharmacy without prescription answers to social studies homework click click click here esl speech ghostwriter service us how to make an outline for a report precio viagra mexico phd thesis hypothesis source how to write a nomination speechВ viagra buy australia no delivery viagra by pfizer online dissertation stress viagra how to use video enter site course reflection paper example cialis not working literature review for phd thesis enter follow link click essay on trust term paper editing service need metformin without prescriptions trench warfare in ww1 essay http://jeromechamber.com/event/sample-high-school-science-fair-research-paper/23/ Construction: Going Back to Work
Peggy digs into the topic of the healthcare construction market, going back to work, and how technology fits into the equation. She says many industries are beginning to determine how to go back to work safely.
She also discusses:
• Alternate care facility construction projects completed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
• What it might look like for the construction industry to get back to work.
• How technology can help create a safe working environment for employees.
Tech Drives Heavy Construction
Peggy and Magnus Thibblin, president of machine control division, Hexagon Geosystems, talk about the current challenges of the heavy construction industry. He shares about key factors impacting the industry.
They also discuss:
• How the IoT and data can help create productivity possibilities.
• How construction can leverage digital transformation.
• The benefits of machine control technology including improved quality, safety, and more.
Moving Autonomous Vehicles Forward
Peggy and Ethan Sorrelgreen, chief product officer, CARMERA, talk about autonomous vehicles and safety in this arena, and how technology can help us. He says if you don’t have connectivity, autonomous vehicles can still operate safely.
They also discuss:
• Three key things that are needed for autonomous vehicles.
• If we will have an order of magnitude less car accidents than today.
• If we can outsmart the bad guys that might want to hack into our cars.