Gordon and Diane Kane of Team Kane Realty, Inc.
Bill Burch of Residential Wholesale Mortgage Inc.
Listen in to this month’s show as R. J. Kelly discusses buying, selling and financing of residential real estate.
Hear from Bill Burch of Residential Wholesale Mortgage Inc. (https://billb.rwmloans.com/pages/about-me) along with Gordon and Diane Kane of Team Kane Realty, Inc. (http://www.TeamKaneRealty.com) as they discuss the following topics with R.J.:
- Why is it so hard to get a mortgage these days?
- What can the client do to help the process along?
- Is the internet a good place to get a mortgage?
- What can a buyer do now if they plan to buy a home within the next year?
- How can you make your offer more competitive in today’s “sellers’ market.”
- How to sell your home for top dollar in today’s market.
- How the bond market effects mortgage interest rates.
- Is it a good idea to lock in a mortgage rate?
- Can you still get a lower mortgage rate even if you have locked one in?
- What can you do to get a loan, or buy a home even if you have bad credit?
- Buying a home with no money down.
- Can you still buy a home if you have filed for bankruptcy protection?
- What questions do you need to ask yourself before you see a mortgage professional?
- What does it mean to be pre-qualified? Is that the same thing as being “pre-approved?
R. J. Kelly is the Founder and Chief Visionary Officer of the Wealth Legacy Group, Inc. in San Diego, CA. Learn more about R. J. and Wealth Legacy Group, Inc. at www.wealthlegacygroup.com, or call (800) 975-5355.1