sotalol and viagra essay model answer source hairdressing skills resume http://www.danhostel.org/papers/research-papers-of-psychology/11/ phd creative writing sheffield https://creativephl.org/pills/global-meds-24/33/ cialis 20 mg online pharmacy follow url the kite runner guilt thesis watch sat i essay follow resume writings getting viagra in spain cited research paper go to link thesis application layer ddos attacks http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/how-to-write-a-doctoral-proposal/14/ performance anxiety and viagra climate change essay go to link sample resume of heavy equipment operator viagra wann vorher get link http://jeromechamber.com/event/example-of-journal-article-critique/23/ go here how to make an outline for a term paper profile essays examples order viagra online forum assignment service pastillas cialis en mexico Businesses Prioritize Sustainability
Peggy continues the conversation on a circular economy, digging into what companies are doing to move toward more sustainability. She shares what is being done in different technology companies.
She also discusses:
• Examples of corporate social responsibility reports and goals.
• What companies are doing to become carbon negative by 2030.
• Where to start with your company’s sustainability goals.
The Future of RTOS
Roughly 41 billion devices are expected to come online in 2027. With an extreme amount of IoT (Internet of Things) devices coming online, Peggy and Pamela Cortez, Azure IoT senior PM, Microsoft, talk about Azure RTOS (realtime operating system). She says it is a system software that provides services and manages processor resources for applications.
They also discuss:
• The Express Logic acquisition and what has come as a result since that time.
• The various vertical markets that can benefit from devices requiring Azure RTOS.
• The importance of security for building applications and devices—and how Azure RTOS is secure.
• Challenges with building IoT solutions and the current IoT skills gap.
• How to train workers on Azure RTOS, including guides and full training materials, and how to make products easier to use.
• STEM and the importance of helping younger people become interested in coding and hardware.