Hear from Ryan Dykmans, who is the Director of Research at Dunham & Associates Investment Counsel, Inc. (http://www.dunham.com/), and Frank M. Antalek, who is the President and Chief Portfolio Strategist at Sage Hill Advisory and Management, LLC (http://sagehilladvisory.com/).
Listen in as R. J., Ryan & Frank discuss the following topics:
• What’s been going on in the market? Why so volatile as of late?
• Is this an usual situation?
• What impact will the upcoming elections have on investments?
• What impact will it have when the Federal Reserve raises interest rates?
• The analogy of the “Acapulco cliff divers.”
Definitions and Know Your Client:
• How determine a client’s risk tolerance? How step into a client’s shoes?
• What is an Investment Policy Statement and how is it used?
• What are “Robo-advisory services?”
• What are specific investment tools and what do they mean?
• Importance of being clear on client objectives.
• How is this done?
• How do non-correlated investments help?
• Married couple.
• Single individual.
Tune in for answers to the above topics and more!
R. J. Kelly is the Founder and Chief Visionary Officer of the Wealth Legacy Group, Inc. in San Diego, CA. Learn more about R. J. and Wealth Legacy Group at http://www.wealthlegacygroup.com/. Contact R. J. via email or call (800) 975-53551